It’s getting crazy out there – and I am doing all I can to stop it!
More and more of the policy proposals put out by the Green activists reveal their movement is actually about forcing radical changes to our lifestyles and not about climate science or the environment.
It’s like a religion where infidels have to conform to their rites and rituals and heretics must be silenced.
Each day they are pushing harder and faster to implement it all. They are moving to eliminate cheap, reliable energy and gain control over our food supply, ability to travel, housing choices, available jobs, and our personal life-style choices.
Just how do they expect to accomplish all of that?
Let me give you just a few of the most outrageous policies the radical Greens are promoting right now!
* Banning gas stoves: Yep, California is already leading on this one. The excuse – “NATURAL” gas is a danger to the NATURAL environment. So homeowners, restaurants, hotels, anyone trying to cook their food, will have to surrender their gas stoves to government regulations. Pizza just might be forced into the history books!
* Restrictions on Ice Cubes: You see, it takes energy to make ice cubes…so the drive is on to end our unsustainable use of ice cubes. Scientific American magazine says it takes a lot of water and energy to make Manhattans and margaritas. Could we do with less ice? The time has come for “climate-friendly” cocktails!
* Canceling fireworks: This past July 4th the city of Los Angeles canceled several fireworks shows after a radical green NGO group filed a lawsuit claiming some fireworks displays violated the Clean Air Act by discharging plastic pollutants into the water. Isn’t it ironic that no such problem had ever been detected in over 240 previous years of Independence Day celebrations!
* Banning short-haul airline flights: It’s much easier to control populations if you can keep everybody in place and monitor their every move. You say you just want to fly over a couple of states and visit mom? Well, not so fast. Several European nations, including France and Germany, are already banning short-haul flights of under 2 hours “to cut carbon emissions.” The fact is these flight controls will have little, if any, impact on climate — but they do serve as a symbolic gesture you can make to show your fidelity to fighting the “climate crisis.”
* Blocking out the sun: This is the latest idiocy to come out of the over-active mind of Bill Gates. He says, to slow global warming, we must put a layer into the atmosphere to block out the sun. There is no science to back up this scheme. And anyone who knows anything about the environment knows that every living thing on Earth needs the sun to thrive and grow. But hey – grant money drives the science!
NOTE: The administration now wants to stop or alter ceiling fan manufacturing to go along with the censure of old fashioned light-bulbs. ~ Editor
These radical Green forces, coupled with the global powers like Klaus Schwab and his Great Reset, the Green New Deal, and as I have warned for decades — Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030, are determined to reorganize human society – with them in control.
This is insanity and it must be stopped!
The good news is they are moving way too fast – average citizens are starting to grasp the danger and feel the effects. That gives us a great leg up to build opposition to stop them.
I am already having some success in exposing these forces and slowing down their progress.
As you probably know, I have been helping to lead the fight in Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota to stop the idiotic Carbon Capture Pipeline that is a threat to thousands of acres of vital farmland and private property. I have been working with the farmers to help them stand up and resist the private corporations which are trying to take their property.
Farmers are starting to rise up and fight back.
Hundreds of farmers have refused to be intimidated by the private corporations. In South Dakota they are demanding that their legislature take action to protect them. Similar action is happening in Iowa, The North Dakota legislature just took strong action to stop development of the pipeline.
I have been working with activists in each of those states to help them organize effectively. And now you can see the result!
In addition, over the past month I have been working to help organize more activists in Canada, Ohio, Montana, and Virginia to build Freedom Pods and build more opposition to green tyranny.
To build this system for victory it takes long hours of planning and research, and lots of travel and communication. I am committed to doing everything necessary.
The only way I can continue this winning effort is with your financial support. I spend your donations to APC to write and create new tools and tactics to help local activists become stronger.
Right now I’m creating a new leadership team to help lead new activists.
I’m working to create a new internet report that will give local activists a powerful new way to communicate and get their questions answered.
And I am planning to launch a monthly conference call so we can all communicate together. That’s the key to success.
August 28, 2023
© 2023 Tom DeWeese – All Rights Reserved
~ The Author ~
Thomas A. DeWeese is the President of the American Policy Center.
Tom is one of the nation’s leading advocates of individual liberty, free enterprise, private property rights, personal privacy, back-to-basics education and American sovereignty and independence.
Tom DeWeese’s commentaries may not be reprinted or republished without permission. All Rights Reserved. Submitted to and published by Kettle Moraine, Ltd. by arrangement, and with permission of the author.