The burning of the Reichstag February 27th 1933 was one of many “false flag” operations devised and carried out by The National Socialist Worker’s Party (NAZI) regime. This fire occurred four weeks after Adolf Hitler was sworn in as Chancellor of Germany.
Yes, there was an election. Hitler won and by 1938 there were nearly 80 million Germans that loved him until millions lay dead and their country was in ruins. All of that is another story. The point of the matter is the NAZIS accomplished several things by setting fire to their parliament building.
1. They demonized their opposition (Communist).
2. They were able to have one of the Communist leaders arrested and executed (Van der Lubbe).
3. By this act Hitler was able to convince President Paul von Hindenburg to suspend CIVIL LIBERTIES.
4. This solidified the entrenchment of the NAZIS in German government (more power, etc.)
All sorts of stories and photographs are beginning to surface that points to the “storming” of the Capitol yesterday as being all or partly a “false flag” operation with the violence and collateral damage being carried out by members of ANTIFA and BLM. Whether this is the case or not, the Swamp Creatures, Deep State, and the Ministry of Propaganda (a.k.a. as the MSM) are not letting a “crisis” go to waste.
Das ist alles Bullshit!
I have several “takeaways” from what happened yesterday, but two in particular stand out in my mind (I’m sure there will be more in the coming days and I look forward to reading others in the comments).
1. How quickly those who rode Trump’s coattail into office from 2016 till now abandoned him. I have never seen such examples of cowardice and disloyalty. Certainly, there have been such examples in the last four years, but not on the scale and at the speed I saw yesterday. How anybody could (if they ever did) trust Pence, McConnel, Graham, or Kelly Loeffler who stood by Trump’s side and promised to oppose the certification of the electoral college this very week, and many others is beyond my comprehension. I hope this event has opened some eyes, but I fear that many will continue to vote for these self-serving career demonpublicans/republicratz simply because they have a “R” by their name.
2. I am not shocked with the ferocity and vengefulness the haters of LIBERTY are now persecuting Trump and his supporters. I believe the primary reason for this is to discourage ANYONE who is not part of the beltway/swamp from running for President. They desire that the way DJT was and is treated to be burned into the minds of any person who is vaguely contemplating running for the office.
Stay prepared to the best of your ability. Avoid crowds and never ever surrender your guns. Good luck and Godspeed.
December 23, 1776 ~ THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph… (Read the rest of Thomas Paine’s The Crisis.)