I wanted to title the following, ‘The Difference between the Sexes,’ but there are too many different ones to choose from today… It’s too confusing! Let’s keep it simple – you know – the way it used to be… ~ Ed.
~ MONEY ~
* A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
* A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need but it’s on sale.
~ BATHROOMS ~
* A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
* The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
~ ARGUMENTS ~
* A woman has the last word in any argument.
* Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
~ FUTURE ~
* A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
* A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
~ SUCCESS ~
* A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
* A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
~ MARRIAGE ~
* A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t.
* A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, but she does.
~ DRESSING UP ~
* A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
* A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
~ NATURAL ~
* Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
* Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
~ ERRORS ~
A married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two people remembering the same thing!